YoshinaGraph is a free scientific graph utility for data analysis and presentation developed by a Japanese guy named Harukazu Yoshino. According to him,
yoshinoGRAPH has been developed just for myself to handle data of transport phenomena of organic conductors but I wish it also assists you to proceed your own research.
You can make 2D and 3D graphs easily from data files in text format. It is a small file but includes many basic and advanced features. To run this program you must have Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your computer.
View in gallery Click the image above to enlarge.
Some visible feature includes:
- plot styles: scatter charts, density and 3D plots with options
- double y-axis and shift in y direction are available in 2D graph
- easy to change scales among linear, log and inverse
- polynomial and 3rd spline fits
- manual fit of two independent lines to a data curve
- easy to remove scattered/noisy data
- easy to convert data; quick sort, smoothing, making tables and so on
- to draw a math function on 2D graph using an expression
- to copy a graph as extended-metafile and bitmap formats to paste it on a presentation software
- easy to read many data files saved in different folders
It works on Windows XP or above. That’s it. Enjoy!
–>x3Cscript async src=”http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js”>x3C/script>x3Cscript>x3C/script>’);