The Aero Structure Sheet Metal Mechanic is responsible for:
• Disassembly, inspect, repair, overhaul and modify and re-assemble aircraft sheet metal aero structures
• The aero structures components will include but not be limited to fuselage, wing and flight control components
• All work to be performed in a shop environment
• Other duties as assigned.
• An Airframe and Power Plant license with 5 plus years’ experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft sheet metal aero structure components
• An Airframe license with 5 years’ experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft sheet metal aero structure components
• If no A&P license, candidate should have 8 years relative experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft sheet metal aero structures
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to read, write, and speak English
• Ability to pass DOT drug and alcohol test
• Ability to interpret aircraft and/or component technical data such as SRM, CMM, engineering drawings, etc.
• U.S. person or lawful permanent resident (green card holder) preferred due to ITAR regulations.
A&P licensed candidates are preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
Ability to lift 50Ibs.
Ability to work in machine shop / component repair environment.
Momentary exposure to high noises.
Exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents.
Personal Protection Equipment may be required for certain tasks.
There is no travel required.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Location: City of Industry, CA