The Aero Structure Fiberglass/ Composite Mechanic is responsible for:
• Disassembly, inspect, repair, overhaul and modify and re-assemble fiberglass / composite aircraft aero structures
• The aero structures components will include but not be limited to fuselage, wing and flight control components
• All work to be performed in a shop environment
• Other duties as assigned.
• An Airframe & Power Plant license with 5 plus years experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft fiberglass /composite aero structures
• An Airframe license with 5 years experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft fiberglass/composite aero structures
• If no A&P license, candidate should have 8 years relative experience repairing or overhauling commercial aircraft fiberglass/composite metal aero structures
• Newly licensed applicants may be considered
• At least 18 years of age
• Ability to read, write and speak English
• Ability to pass DOT drug and alcohol test
• Ability to interpret aircraft and or component technical date such as SRM, CMM, engineering drawings etc.
• U.S. person or lawful permanent resident (green card holder) preferred due to ITAR regulations.
A&P licensed candidates are preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
Ability to lift 50Ibs.
Ability to work in machine shop / component repair environment.
Momentary exposure to high noises.
Exposure to chemicals and cleaning agents.
Personal Protection Equipment may be required for certain tasks.
There is no travel required.
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
Location: City of Industry, CA