Medcor is seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform front office reception and clerical duties in an Occupational Health Clinic in an industrial environment.
Job Duties Include:
• Participate in daily operations at Medcor’s on-site clinic
• Receive employees and enter information into a computer database
• Support clinic Administrator and medical professionals
• General administrative duties
• Other Duties as Assigned
• Valid Drivers license with clean MVR
• Keyboarding speed of 30 wpm
• Ability to lift a 50lbs
• Comfortable working in an industrial environment
• Current CPR/BLS
• Computer proficiency; familiarity with Microsoft software
• Excellent verbal/written communications skills
• Self motivated, positive, friendly attitude
Working at Medcor:
At Medcor we expect our associates to embrace a set of simple practices that everyone can tailor to their own life and at work. Here is what we practice and believe in:
- Truly BE THERE for another person whether it is a customer, coworker, family or a friend
- CHOOSE YOUR ATTITUDE and celebrate each day by making the best of every moment!
- PLAY at work creates a positive atmosphere and makes your job more enjoyable, energizes the creativity and problem solving
- MAKE THEIR DAY by recognizing others from the heart; make a positive impact on coworkers and others you meet
- Better YOU – positively impact your wellbeing through our Wellness Program which includes multitude of resources to enjoy benefits of good health
We believe in teamwork and helping one another, which in turn assures the success of our organization as a whole and empowers our associates to grow and succeed in their careers with Medcor. To learn more about Medcor and what it’s like to work here go to www.medcorworld.com .
Individuals who receive an offer of employment from Medcor will be required to undergo a drug test, a criminal background check and computer test. Medcor offers of employment are contingent upon the successful outcome of a pre-employment/post offer background check and drug screen.