Reports to: Account Supervisor
The Account Executive is an important client-interfacing role, serving as the liaison between the agency & its clients. It is pertinent that an Account Manager understands the marketing program development and execution process from A to Z, particularly experiential and digital and can manage projects with relative autonomy.
- Client Relations:
- Lead junior-level client relationships & strategic thinking
- Account Management:
- Lead internal and client facing meetings, where applicable
- Keep track of status on all projects and communicate daily updates with internal teams.
- Communicate with clients to take clear, concise notes, and relay them back. accurately to the internal creative, media, and strategy teams.
- Create, update and maintain daily internal and external client project schedules.
- Download and keep track of files, assets and deliveries.
- Assist on estimates, proposals and proofread documents.
- Send and deliver files to clients as needed.
- Conduct and compile project research when needed.
- Manage workflow and timelines
- Ensure program components stay on track and aligned with client and program objectives and KPI
- Identify underperforming KPI for upper management to reassess strategy, & implement solutions in a timely fashion
- Answer phones, emails, coordinate photo and/or film shoots and run errands as needed.
- Must be willing to take on responsibility and be accountable for it.
- Fiscal Responsibility: _
- Ensure accuracy of Budget & Billing_ _
- Ensure timely payables & payments_ _
- Submit time reports_ _
- Maintain Sales Funnel for applicable accounts_ _
- Company Culture: _
- Understand agency POV on program ideas and regularly contribute to strategic discussions to help make the work better
- Understands the importance of, and forges strong relationships among, other agency departments and counterparts, to facilitate the smooth progress of client projects
- Work with little to no supervision, making informed decisions on behalf of agency and its clients
- Ability to derive brand positioning, marketing strategy, creative messaging via discovery, research, & benchmarking
- Strong ability to lead, applying clients’ strategic priorities and business objectives to daily activities and tactics by way of exceptionally effective communication
- Deep understanding of social platforms – how they work, what’s trending, what will inspire engagement
- Strong time management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent written skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail & organization
- Solution-oriented, assertive, and resilient
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Must be willing to work extended hours in order to meet deadlines
- Innately curious
- Minimum of 3 years of agency or corporate marketing experience
- B.A. or equivalent degree is required
- Proven experience in effective project management
*Assessments may be part of the interview process to get to know candidates more in-depth pertaining to one or more of the items listed in this section.
**Items in this section must be included in resume or CV and references may be requested.
Job Type: Full-time
- Los Angeles, CA
- marketing: 3 years