TITLE: Account Executive, Hospitality
LOCATION : Columbus, Ohio
Think you know NCR? Think again!
We are NCR, the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With our software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
Not only are we the leader in the markets and technology segments we serve, we serve the most exciting and dynamic customers in the world. And we put them at the center of everything we do. Our mission in life is to enable our customers to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction, to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to profit growth – our solutions cover all of these.
By continually learning about—and pioneering—how the world interacts and transacts, we’re helping companies not only reach their goals, but also change the way all of us shop, eat, travel, bank and connect. Together, we are shaping the future. NCR is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, with approximately 29,000 employees and does business in 180 countries.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
We’re seeking a “Make is Happen” passionate, creative and persuasive sales professional with experience in total solution sales and forming tight customer partnerships with focus on Software Solution Sales. The primary objectives of this position are to grow the region’s business, drive solution opportunities and continually enhance the breadth and depth of relationships with one of NCR’s premier strategic customer partners.
If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, and consulting solutions for Hospitality accounts in the restaurant, travel and entertainment segments, have a history of success developing an opportunity funnel, influencing decisions and selling across multiple offices, we want to talk to you.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Communicate and inspire a vision for the business to customers
- Responsible for managing the NCR Hospitality accounts to ensure both high customer satisfaction as well achievement of the account financial goals
- Develop account specific plans focused on maximizing customer satisfaction on solutions already deployed in the account and to position and introduce the entire portfolio of solutions offered by
- Builds and maintains senior-level customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in NCR
- Must be able to strike the right balance between building and maintaining high level of customer satisfaction with existing products and services and identifying ways to expand the business portfolio within the named accounts
- Coordinates with other parts of the NCR organization to be able to meet client commitments
- Implements structured and consistent communication framework to ensure the relevant stakeholders have up-to-date visibility into the account status and opportunities to identify and implement corrective actions early in the process
- Partners with other business units to expand cross-sell opportunities
- Negotiates multi-year software and services contracts
- Work with senior management to develop territory strategy
- Understands the customer’s business objectives and ensuring NCR is viewed as a strategic partner to help meet these goals
- Manages the sales process by identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations and driving the deployment of solutions
- Ensures ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements
- Communicates effectively and driving cross functional teams to ensure customer success
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related discipline
- 5-8 years + of related business and sales management experience along with a proven track record of success in technology sales
- In-depth experience and understanding of the Hospitality market and related competition
- Proven track record in sales
- Background in SaaS and/or application software
- Demonstrated history of managing the sales process and developing strategic roadmaps which align customer needs, issues and opportunities with industry best practices and solution offerings
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including establishing credibility and trust with cross functional teams that can impact your customer including engineering, development, finance, legal and professional services organizations
- Significant business acumen
- Ability to forge and leverage exceptional internal and customer partnerships
- Experience in developing and executing solution sales strategies
- Ability to work and manage in a matrix management environment
- Available for 50% regular travel to support named accounts
- Previous experience in Hospitality software sales would be considered as a plus
- Strong Executive Presence
- Master’s degree (MBA or equivalent)
- “Make It Happen” / “Go Get It” approach a MUST
- Account and Project management skills; Client and Business plan management proficiency
- Previous experience using Salesforce
Integrated into our shared values is NCR’s commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality industry: 4 years
- Software Sales: 4 years